Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blogging Challenge - Challenge 5

Blogging Challenge 
Secrets

"If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." - Khalil Gibran

Imagine that you are walking through the forest, and you stumble upon this mysterious sign:


What are ten secrets that you think could be hiding in this forest?  I have decided to create a ten-page digital storybook to show you what I think could be hidden in this forest.  


The Girl Who Found The Secret Forest:


6 comments:

  1. Thats awesome Sydney! where did you make that? http://annahsportfoilio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna,
      Thank you! I used one of the 2.0 tools that Mrs. Neidlinger had for us on her blog. It was called "My Storymaker". Here is the link! - http://www.carnegielibrary.org/kids/storymaker/embed.cfm

      Delete
  2. I just love this. It is very creative and I just love you blog. Everything on it is awesome and very creative. Well, keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brook,
      Thanks! I really liked your blog too! :)

      Delete
  3. Sydney I noticed that you made storyboard. I really liked what you did for this challenge. I hope to hear you next time with all this good work keep it up !!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,
      Thank you! I liked what you did too! I also saw that you had finished the sixth blogging challenge. I really liked what you wrote! You are doing a really good job too and I hope to see more from you soon! Keep up the good work!

      - Sydney M.

      Delete