Friday, March 8, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge

Student Blogging Challenge
Week of 3/3-3/8
The 10 people I would most want to meet (living or not):

1. Rick Riordan
Question: Why did you choose to write books about mythology?


2. Emma Watson
Question: How did it feel to be cast as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies?


3. J.K. Rowling
Question: Which book did you enjoy writing the most?


4. Mia Hamm
Question: Do you still play soccer?


5. Daniel Radcliffe
Question: Were you upset when the Harry Potter movies ended?


6. Suzanne Collins
Question: What made you think of creating The Hunger Games?


7. Ann Brashares
Question: Were you upset when you ended the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series?

 

8. Taylor Swift
Question: How old were you when you started creating music?


9. Nick Jonas
 Question: Are you going to make any more albums?


10. David Beckham
Question: How long have you been playing soccer?


12 comments:

  1. I love your Challenge thing! It's very good but two or so pictures don't pop up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah,
      Thank you! I will try to fix the few pictures that don't show up!

      Delete
  2. UnknownMarch 9, 2013 at 5:25 AM
    Hi there,
    I love that you have pictures in your post. The ones I read so far...and this is number seven...didn't. The photos really bring your post to life.

    We take it from your choices that you love reading, sport and music.

    Though we are a good bit younger than you, we are big fans of Hermione Grange/Emma Watson too.

    Some boys in 2nd Class Room 6 wanted to put David Beckham on our list but they were over ruled. They wanted to ask him did he feel he merited the large amounts of money that he is paid.

    We look forward to reading other posts you write for this challenge,

    With every good wish
    2nd Class Room 6 and their Class Teacher Merry Beau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to reading your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. Hello Sydney nice to meet you It looks like you like to read, and play soccer. We have similar likes . . . except I play basket ball. I like your little quote. Check out my blog if you have the time.

    http://devinrdestenationportfolio.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devin,
      Yes, I love soccer and reading. I am not a big fan of basketball, but that may be because I have never tried it. I look forward to reading your blog as well! Thank you for checking my blog! Please keep checking for more posts!

      Delete
  4. I always wonder if authors have a favorite book in a series like readers tend do. That is a very good question to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Dittmar,
      I do to. I would guess that they do. Thank you! Please keep checking my blog for more posts!

      Delete
  5. I like how you have your blog all organized. I like all the questions you asked them. Check out my blog http://jessicarportfolio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,
      Thanks! I really liked your blog too. I especially like your background. Keep up the good work! :)
      - Sydney M.

      Delete
  6. Sydney M.
    I hope you don't mind but I put your blog URL underneath my Student & Class Blog Links.
    Thank You,
    Kirsten N.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten N.,
      No, I don't mind! I hope you don't mind that I put yours on mine too. :)
      - Sydney M.

      Delete